Saturday, November 3

Mmm Mmm Good

You know what's become a good drunk food for me? Soup.

I thought it was because it's really, really easy to make. You open the can, pour it into a bowl, microwave.

While I was making my soup tonight, though, I realized it's not just due to the ease. While I was eating, I looked down into my bowl, then quickly averted my gaze and thought: it's better if I don't know what it looks like.

And it's easier to not look if I'm drunk.


Anyone else? Would you rather know, or not know?

3 comments:

Dropout! said...

If I don't look, how will I achieve the perfect ratio of broth to noodles to chicken?

Anonymous said...

I'm with you - I'd rather not knoow - too scary!

The Accidental Bitch said...

dropout - If you look, you're reminding yourself that the ratio is really broth to noodles to fake chicken.

princess extraordinaire - Yeah. When you start noticing little floaty things, you know it's time to stop eating soup.